PLAYFULLY YOURS

Dress me up, spank me, then tie me up, please?

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

TMI Tuesday #207

1. What is your underwear "style" of choice? I go commando when not at work. At work I wear a uniform and it would not be appropriate to not wear underwear....So I wear boxer briefs (they are comfy as hell). 2. How old were you when you had your first sexual experience? My first experience was with a girl and I had spent the night at her house and we played a game where we had to kiss each other ALL over our bodies. Nothing more than that happened but now I look back and go DAMN!! It was 20years later before I would touch another woman. It was worth the wait. (This was my first experience but not my first time) 3. What about a potential partner turns you on? It is the eyes and confidence the person has. 4. Have you ever played a game which may require you or others to disrobe? Oh absolutely! 5. Given or received finger scratch marks during sexual activity? I have given (only by request) and received. Bonus: How many times is the most you have ever had sex in a 24 hour period? I believe it was four or five (and that was with different people) **blushing** check out http://tmituesday.blogspot.com and see who is playing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great answers! I had to giggle about the experience with a friend.. I remember spending the night and practicing to kiss and bathing together.. I had no idea then.. LOL

Hugs,
kitten

Passion said...

It seems a common way to learn the delights of F/F love. My first experience was a drunken/stoned night sharing a bed after a party...I still get very horny just remembering that first time..Hmmm!