PLAYFULLY YOURS

Dress me up, spank me, then tie me up, please?

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

TMI Random--Just some questions

1. Name 3 ordinary items in the room that could be used sexually. I will never admit if I have ever used these things....WINK WINK 1. A candle 2. A flashlight 3. A water bottle 2. Do you consider sex good even if you don't orgasm? Considering there is only person I have had sex with where I didn't orgasm. It was weird and enjoyable but I wanted my "O", it wasn't like he had to work hard at it but he wasn't a hard worker...lol So honestly no, because I can cum so easily. 3. If you could be the opposite sex for one day, what sexual position or act would you like to experience from the other side? I would absolutely have to have sex with a woman. Preferably, doggy style but interested in her being on top. 4. What is the first thing you notice about a member of the opposite sex? I notice their eyes. I love those cum fuck me eyes where you never have to say a word. Not feeling to hot but hate to disappoint......I will be back with my series next week. PY

6 comments:

Florida Dom said...

PV: Aren't you going to tell us how you used those things and which one was your favorite?

LOL

FD

Anonymous said...

Sounds like those three ordinary items have just turned extraordinary. ;-)

Feel better real soon.

~CP

Anonymous said...

Eveyone's doing bottles. You're doing water, heelsnstocking is doing Jack Daniels. I'll try a bottle of wine :D

-H

Anonymous said...

I'm playing TMI Tuesday here:
http://pleasure-principle-hedone.blogspot.com/2010/08/tmi-tuesday-august-17-2010.html

heelsnstocking said...

Ahem! Hedone!! That was a beer bottle followed by the jack daniel, followed by 1ltr vodka!! :)
You are so fucking hot x I hope you would fuck me with that cock of yours x

Nolens Volens said...

Here's to you being 100% when we are nearby. ;)