PLAYFULLY YOURS

Dress me up, spank me, then tie me up, please?

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

TMI Random--Just some questions

1. Name 3 ordinary items in the room that could be used sexually. I will never admit if I have ever used these things....WINK WINK 1. A candle 2. A flashlight 3. A water bottle 2. Do you consider sex good even if you don't orgasm? Considering there is only person I have had sex with where I didn't orgasm. It was weird and enjoyable but I wanted my "O", it wasn't like he had to work hard at it but he wasn't a hard worker...lol So honestly no, because I can cum so easily. 3. If you could be the opposite sex for one day, what sexual position or act would you like to experience from the other side? I would absolutely have to have sex with a woman. Preferably, doggy style but interested in her being on top. 4. What is the first thing you notice about a member of the opposite sex? I notice their eyes. I love those cum fuck me eyes where you never have to say a word. Not feeling to hot but hate to disappoint......I will be back with my series next week. PY

6 comments:

Florida Dom said...

PV: Aren't you going to tell us how you used those things and which one was your favorite?

LOL

FD

Chocolate Puss said...

Sounds like those three ordinary items have just turned extraordinary. ;-)

Feel better real soon.

~CP

HEDONE said...

Eveyone's doing bottles. You're doing water, heelsnstocking is doing Jack Daniels. I'll try a bottle of wine :D

-H

HEDONE said...

I'm playing TMI Tuesday here:
http://pleasure-principle-hedone.blogspot.com/2010/08/tmi-tuesday-august-17-2010.html

heelsnstocking said...

Ahem! Hedone!! That was a beer bottle followed by the jack daniel, followed by 1ltr vodka!! :)
You are so fucking hot x I hope you would fuck me with that cock of yours x

Nolens Volens said...

Here's to you being 100% when we are nearby. ;)