PLAYFULLY YOURS

Dress me up, spank me, then tie me up, please?

Saturday, July 18, 2009

TMI TUESDAY #190

I am going back to some older TMI Tuesday so you can learn a little bit about me......I hope you enjoy. I will start doing it regular this week since I just made my debut on HNT..... You should follow me, I promise the pics are going to get better and better!!!! (shameless plug) 1. Had sex with someone 10 years older or younger than you? Oh yes, and he has been the best lover, he was 19 years older than I. I still find him sexy as hell. 2. Drawn from a nude model or been a nude model? I have not done either one. 3. Had sex at a company christmas party? I have not but the one I was planning on having sex at, got cancelled. Damn!!! 4. Had a blind date? Absolutely, I have been through the torture method a few times. It has its perks and of course its downfalls. 5. Slept with a teacher? I am sure with my appetite I have, but not to my knowledge. BONUS (optional) Had sex with someone within an hour of meeting them? Ok, seriously!! Of course!!! I met some great FWB's this way. I prefer long-term FWB's, the longest one lastest 7 years.

2 comments:

Nolens Volens said...

Ohhh nice! Do a few more TMI's. :)

Chapter Two said...

these are always fun and a good way to get some info out there