PLAYFULLY YOURS

Dress me up, spank me, then tie me up, please?

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Rewind TMI Tuesday #131

1. Did you have to pay or did you get money back? Damn I had to pay again!! 2. What was your biggest financial mistake? My financial mistake still is not saving. I live paycheck to paycheck still. 3. Are you a screamer? I don't think I scream, but I have been told I am very LOUD. 4. What part of your body, other than your genitals, do you love to have touched? What part of a partner's body, other than their genitals, do you love to touch? I love my neck touched, nibbled, kissed and lips brushed against lightly. I love to touch a mans chest and arms and I love to touch a womans thighs--damn they are soft and they lead to the sweetest spot on earth. 5. What catch phrase best describes your life? Just Do It Bonus: What was the last thing you took without permission? What was the last thing taken from you without your permission? I took envelopes from work without permission. I had some medication stolen from me, from a so-called friend, that friendship ended the next day. I was on an intense 30 day cycle to improve pain or be considered for surgery. This ultimately screwed that up, I lost about a weeks worth of medication.

No comments: