PLAYFULLY YOURS

Dress me up, spank me, then tie me up, please?

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

TMI Tuesday #200

1. What is the longest you have been in a monogamous sexual relationship? [For the purpose of this question monogamous is defined as no sexual partners that your significant other does (did) not know about.] 6 years, it was purely sexual. Not the best circumstances but some damn good sex. You never realize that after 6 years of sex, how attached you could become in a good way! 2. If your current relationship would fail, do you have a back-up for physical or emotional comfort? I have a back-up for physical, emotionally I have friends and family. 3. Can you be "just friends" with someone when there is an unrequited sexual attraction? Yes, I can! It isn't easy! 4. In a assumed monogamous sexual relationship have you ever cheated, been cheated upon or been a knowing thrid party to infidelity? [For the purpose of this question monogamous is defined as no sexual partners that a significant other does (did) not know about.] I have been a third party to infidelty more than I care to admit. It is disappointing how much infidelty is condoned and accepted. But it is out there. Yes, I have cheated! I have also been cheated on. Viscious cycle!!!!! 5. Historically, what has caused the most arguments in your relationships? Money, sex, and kids. Bonus (optional): What do you want from a partner in a long-term relationship? I want open communication, SEX, travelling, friendship, honesty, LOVE, and support.

1 comment:

Cala Gray said...

Great answers!!

I think Money, sex and kids is definitely the top three causes of most arguments in relationships. Unfortunately. :(