PLAYFULLY YOURS

Dress me up, spank me, then tie me up, please?

Monday, December 13, 2010

TMI Random Q&A

If someone shoves you up against a wall, grabs your hair and starts kissing you, what's your reaction?
Damn, that is HOT. Then my pussy gets wet and I want it right then and there.

Tell us about your last lover?
My last lover was incredible. It went on for over five years. He knew every spot. He loved my body. There was never a time where he would let me leave any clothing on, that made me feel sexy as hell. He knew every time I had an orgasm and he knew what to do to make me cum over and over again.

Stubble, good or bad?
Stubble is sexy as hell. I love the scratchiness as it rubs up against my pussy while he is eating me. It can make me squirm in a good way. I must confess the next day can be a little sore but that is the price you pay for the good stuff.

What part of your body, other than your genitals, do you love to have touched? What part of a partner's body, other than their genitals, do you love to touch?
Me--I love to kiss and have my neck touched, nibbled on, kissed and lips brushed against lightly feeling your breath.
Man--I love to touch a mans chest and arms when they are over me.
Woman--I love to touch a womans thighs--damn they are soft and they lead to the sweetest spot on earth.

What is the first thing you notice about females and males?
Hands down the look that says "Cum fuck me" and no words are spoken.
Females--A smile will catch my eye or a voluptuous woman with great curves.
Men--His presence and confidence always makes my head turn.

Happy TMI naughty bloggers
PY

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, a little pain is worth it for the good stuff...LOL

Happy TMI

http://pleasure-principle-hedone.blogspot.com/2010/12/tmi-tuesday-december-14-2010.htm

Anonymous said...

All hawt answers.

H said...

Hey my razor is broken... er lost.. call me :)