PLAYFULLY YOURS

Dress me up, spank me, then tie me up, please?

Monday, January 3, 2011

TMI Tuesday--Submitting (part 6) Ms. X and Mr. Y

Lets start the New Year with my fantasy series........

***please check out previous posts to follow along***

I got dressed slowly. I was so horny and wanted to cum so bad and I couldn't. I had to obey, right? I mean who is going to know.

It was a long drive. I was torn about obeying. I needed to cum. As I got closer to my house and put the key in the door. The most wonderful thing happened.....The vibrator went off between my legs. OMG, it was like heaven to my pussy. I had to grab onto to the door frame before my legs gave way. Then it stopped almost as magically as it started. Damn!!

I immediately laid across the couch. I removed my shirt and started to twist my nipples. Again, the vibrator went off. I grabbed my nipples harder to enjoy the moment before it had ended. My pussy has never been so damn hungry before. I laid there for what seemed like forever before that damn thing went off again. Mmmmmmm, I could feel how wet my pussy was without even touching it. My hips began to rock back and forth to create a little more friction on my clit. My head leaned back and my eyes closed. I could hear myself start to moan. Then all of a sudden the doorbell rang. It startled me. I got up and the noise from the vibrator seemed so loud. But I answered the door anyway.

Mr. Y stood in the doorway. I eagerly let him in. He put his finger up to his mouth to tell me to be quiet. He twirled me around so he was pressed up against me. He started playing with my nipples as he started grinding his cock against my ass. He started to walk forward to the couch and he stopped and so did the vibrator. He pushed my back until he made me lean over the arm of the couch so my ass was in the air for the taking. Mr. Y slipped his hard cock in my dripping pussy. He started fucking me slowly. My pussy was so wet you could hear the noise from my pussy and his cock as he thrust in and out of me.

The vibrator started again and my pussy was no longer in control. My pussy began to cum and tighten on his cock, but he never stopped his rhythm. He let out a slight moan. Then that special aroma I recall from Ms. X filled the air. I opened my eyes and she was sitting on the other arm of the couch watching us and rubbing her pussy. My eyes became mesmerized on watching her fingers roll around her clit. How she plunged two fingers in her wet pussy. I could see her fingers glistening from her juices.

Mr. Y sat down on the couch and Ms. X went over with her back facing him, legs spread wide open and slid her tight ass on his cock. I started to suck on his balls while she rode him. I was told to eat her pussy while he fucked her in her ass. She moaned so loud when my tongue went up her slit and found her clit. Just then the vibrator began to go off again. I moaned silently. Mr. Y started moaning telling me to suck his balls until he came in Ms. X. I started sucking and he started moaning oh yes fuck me and suck me you slut. He came so hard his body just kept twitching.

I started to focus back on Ms. X. I pressed against her pussy as she started to grind herself against Mr. Y. I licked down her slit and back up over her clit as she moaned and I licked up over her slit and down her clit. I took my hand and inserted two fingers inside her. Slowly I penetrated her tightness, as her juices went all over my hand. It didn't take long for Ms. X to start to cum. I took her clit and sucked on it hard while she came until she pushed me away.

Mr. Y leaned over and began fingering my wet pussy. The vibrator has been going non-stop and my pussy is wetter than ever. I started to grind on his fingers so I could cum. He began fingering me hard and I thrust my hips up to accept his fingers deep inside me. I could feel my body succumb to my throbbing clit. I yelled make me cum, finger my pussy harder....and as he thrust his fingers in me next time I started to cum and my body shook and I moaned loudly YES YES.......

Happy cumming....tell me if you did cum or at least rubbed or stroked yourself

4 comments:

hornynecouple said...

MMMMMMMM. i love this story :) So hot. I jerked off too it. Twice.

Anonymous said...

I echo the comment above. "Mmmmm" is right after reading this. I didn't know I was holding my breath, till after I'd finished reading this hot post. BTW, I like the new look of your sidebar.

Drenchxoxo said...

Steamy! I must read the other installments.

Anonymous said...

I'm wet.

"Mr. Y sat down on the couch and Ms. X went over with her back facing him, legs spread wide open and slid her tight ass on his cock. I started to suck on his balls while she rode him. I was told to eat her pussy while he fucked her in her ass. She moaned so loud when my tongue went up her slit and found her clit."

Happy Fucking New Year!

-H

~~@~~

@Kirsti: Yes you must read the other installments.