PLAYFULLY YOURS

Dress me up, spank me, then tie me up, please?

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Those sexy people....

There are people who come into your life and they touch your heart but....What about those sexy men and sexy women who cum into your life and you just want them. You just want to touch them, taste them, feel their orgasm in you, on you, and because of you. That hunger of wanting them makes your imagination go awry. I need it and I want it, an orgasm. I want to cum, damn it!!! This naughty need to touch my own body and feel it in my hands when I have the least opportunity. (I am stuck in a place where big brother is watching so to speak.) The eagerness to roll my clit between my fingers and to finger my pussy deep with all I have. I can't make this feeling go away. The sexy ones who tease you with their hunger for you, fantasies (I mean they are HOT), and pictures (that just make you want them more). My pussy needs release, I need to receive pleasure that I hunger for. These are times when I wish I had a SILENT vibrator (I still couldn't cum without being caught). If I could I would spread my legs in this bed and start exploring my pussy lips. The softness when shaven clean. Taking one finger over my slit I know I would graze my clit since I know it is protruding aching to be touched. I would work my finger back down to my wet hole. Swirling my finger in my sweet juices and slowly running my wet finger over my clit making it all wet. The moans would be deep and longing. Running my finger back down to my HOT wet hole I plunge my finger in deep (gasping). Bringing my finger out and slipping two fingers in this time. Not able to keep my hips on the bed. My body thrusting against my fingers. I reach over and grab my dildo. I thrush it in me hard. Bring it out slow and fuck my pussy as if someone else was fucking me with it!! Anyone want to make me cum????? PY

4 comments:

hornynecouple said...

wonder who you are talking about hmmmmm ??????? *wink*

Gorilla Bananas said...

What kind of dildo do you have? I hear that glass is making a comeback.

heelsnstocking said...

mmm such sexy thoughts x

Nolens Volens said...

Oh la la