PLAYFULLY YOURS

Dress me up, spank me, then tie me up, please?

Monday, May 17, 2010

TMI Tuesday Random Masturbation Facts

1. I prefer to masturbate in bed...but the shower is second best. 2. I have masturbated while listening to a friend get fucked (If they are being loud enough so I can hear then I will listen). The sounds of real sex makes it so much hotter. 3. I have never masturbated on cam or video (I don't own either). 4. I had a partner that I would've rather masturbated then have him touch me. That's a big deal considering I would rather be fucked then masturbate. 5. Watching a woman masturbate is one of the biggest turn-ons for me. Seeing her work her clit and moaning with hips thrusting....yum Bonus: Right now I would love to lay back on the bed and start sliding my dildo in and out of my pussy while someone watched me in the doorway----Is that you???

5 comments:

Vixen said...

Super hot facts to read first thing in the morning.

I'd have to say I agree with almost all of those for myself too!

heelsnstocking said...

I loveto masterbate in places I shouldnt. I was bored at a party the other night so i went to the loo and put my bullet between my lips on low and returned to the party. It was so much more bareable!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I rather fuck too... but my partner at times likes to watch me masterbate while sitting atop her stomach.

It turns her on to see me cum.

All good!

Owl

Anonymous said...

My first time on your blog. That's a sexy TMI.

If you like to watch women masturbate may I suggest: Ifeelmyself dot com? There's a link on my page.

Also, check out my TMI here

Indi said...

PY ~ I love the sound of number 5, am ready when you are ! I get a better result ifI masterbate standing up, with my bare naked nipples hard, rubbing against the wall of wherever I am at the time.. the most times in a row I've cum is 9, is that a record?

Indi

xx